An exciting Workplace Administrator role has become available at one of the global services company
Location: Makati City
As a member of the Global Workspace Management Team, the selected candidate will be part of a group of IT specialists in charge of managing the company’s global SCCM infrastructure used by the company’s affiliates worldwide. It should be able to apply advanced technical skills and knowledge to collect the needed information and resolve issues presented to the Global Applications Support Group.
What to expect from the role:
The technologies used are as follows:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 (SCCM)
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows 10 workstations
- Windows Servers 2012, 2016, 2019
- Workplace CoE Application Manager with local supervision by the Global Infrastructure Management Services (GIMS) Manager
- Setup, monitor, and manage SCCM site servers
- Monitor corporate SCCM infrastructure
- Performs patch management, software deployment, and Windows 10 image management via SCCM
- Engage on Application Packaging of the legacy installer/vendor MSI and MSIx
- Serves as the Tier 2 support and escalation contact on the advanced level of investigation and troubleshooting for SCCM related incidents
- Executes service requests, tasks, maintenance, and deployment activities requiring that basic to advanced level of technical competency
- Monitors and tests performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with to resolve issues
- Addresses software distribution-related issues
- Manages standard and non-standard change requests
- Follow change management procedures
- Work with Desktop management, and application support teams (Overseas and Manila-based)
- Work with local IT support teams in countries
- Work with external service providers
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Complies with the QHSE policies including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the company’s QHSE Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions by participating in safety meetings, completing required training, intervening in unsafe situations, refusing unsafe work, and complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations related to QHSE.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and assists other staff members in maintaining readiness to respond to emergencies within the workplace.
- In accordance with the company’s QHSE Management System requirements, disposes of, or directs the disposal of, waste generated as a part of daily work performed in a safe manner and in compliance with all waste transportation and disposal regulations and requirements.
- Reports all incidents (actual incidents and near misses) in accordance with the company’s Incident Reporting requirements.
- Uses all equipment (including safety equipment) in the manner intended and reports any damaged/lost equipment to the supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- Maintains awareness of hazards and proposes controls to supervisor, QHSE Representatives, or relevant client/site contact.
- Actively participates in incident investigations and risk assessments as deemed necessary by the company’s management.
- Degree in computer science or related field. Exceptional candidates will be considered in the absence of a degree
- Responsible & responsive; open-minded, flexible, support minded, stress-resistant, tenacious, dedicated, quality & objective driven
- Enjoy sharing knowledge & experience with others
- Enjoy working in a team
- Can take initiative
The following skills and experiences will constitute an advantage:
- At least 2 years of practical experience in running complex SCCM infrastructures
- At least 6 months to 1-year exposure in Windows 10 imaging
- Windows 10 OSD i.e LiteTouch/MDT/SCCM TS
- Application Packaging. i.e. MSI Packaging (VBS, PowerShell) Admin Studio/InstallShield
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Microsoft SCCM Administrator Certification or at least successful participation of corresponding training courses
- Software deployment using SCCM
- Image management with Windows 10 version 1709 and up
- Good knowledge and work experience on Microsoft Intune
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows (workstation and server-class OS)
- Basic SQL Server knowledge
- Good knowledge and practical experience with SCCM related technologies
- Work closely with team members
- Work closely with other support teams in resolving issues and identifying areas of improvements
- Work with Microsoft and other external service providers (if any) for Tier 3 product support
- With the IT management team for service management and improvement.
- Work as a project member on global projects if required
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.