An exciting Workforce Management Supervisor role has become available at one of the world's trusted BPO companies.
Location: Davao City Temporary WFH
What to expect from the role:
- Leads the Workforce team responsible for short-term and long-term workload forecasting, scheduling, resource planning, real-time resource management and proactively working to meet daily metrics by staying in constant communication with care center teams.
- Ensures delivery of key metrics, staffing budgets, training requirements, and performance metrics through optimization of resources, identifying and implementing process improvement, and leveraging automation/technology
- Executes communication strategy for regular call center results provided to the executive leadership team by demonstrating the ability to synthesize quantifiable data into easy to understand actionable recommendations through a consulting mindset.
- Increases efficiency by recommending staffing strategies that support the needs of a multi-skilled customer contact center.
- Acts as Workforce Management liaison with the internal and external sites.
- Ensure that the team members are aligned with the processes and updates.
- Researches and identifies potential vendor solutions that will help the business reduce contacts, reduce expenses and improve efficiency while improving customer satisfaction.
- Attend regular internal and external client meetings together with WFM Manager or Planners.
- Supervise activities of the Planners and RTAs.
- Train, coach, and provide disciplinary actions to direct reports
- First level escalation point person of WFM members and processes.
- Monthly meeting and catch up with Project Leaders discussing challenges and strategies.
- Audit and monitor the team’s compliance and performance.
- Develops templates, reports, and tools for the team members based on the needs.
- Responsible for Performance Management of the RTAs and Planners.
- Responsible for immediately informing the persons accountable for any failures to equipment or/and applications used to perform their activities.
- Participate in onboarding new projects.
- Simulations of possibilities in planning
- Train new members
- Identify opportunities in the current processes and suggest ways to improve it.
- Oversee the implementation of WFM programs, monitoring, and reporting.
- Perform deep dive with the help of operations, root cause analysis on weekly SLAs performance for all accounts
- Provide production WFM health report to management and lead the continuous improvement activities accordingly
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly analyses to better understand the performance of the SLAs and provide recommendations to improve.
- Governance of escalation paths and communication flows
- Collaborate with Project Managers and benchmark best practices.
- Ensure the evaluation system is fair, transparent, aligned across company projects, sustained through relevant metrics, and supported through an appropriate training program
- Plan and design global and local product training interventions, aligned with strategic business objectives
- Mentor and/or coach direct reports to ensure talent development and succession
- Conduct one on ones with direct reports in a continuous manner and performance assessments in a timely manner.
- Support and providing clarification on questions or concerns raised by direct reports.
- Implement team operational frame, capacity planning, and operating hours as agreed with WFM Manager and account management.
- Facilitates the adoption of the company’s values system at a team level.
- Collaborate with Operations management to drive the vision of the company at the team level.
- Help the WFM manager to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Maintain a good relationship of WFM to other departments.
- Participate in the recruitment process of the WFM specialists.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- At least 5 Years in Workforce Planning or Hands-on experience in Forecasting labor requirements and creating and managing staff schedules, with the Ability to Run Data Analysis
- Strong Command in Both Written and Spoken English Language
- Very good negotiation skills
- Strong Attention to details
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Working Ability
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Excellent People Management Skills and Ability to adjust to Complex Work Situations.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries