An exciting Workday Implementation Consultant role has become available at one of the global companies.
Location: Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
Responsible for configuration, testing, and support of Workday.
What to expect from the role:
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and supporting implementations.
- Staying updated with Workday releases and roadmap and identify opportunities to leverage new features and functionality to improve business processes
- Assist with overseeing the integrity of data in Workday
- Involved in Workday configuration, project implementation, functionalities, and configuration
- 5+ years’ experience working with Workday HRIS systems, with a high level of overall HRIS competency
- Experience in any Workday functionality like Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Absence, Time Tracking, Integrations, Security, Data Conversion
- Must have experience in Workday Implementation
- Can work both independently and effectively within a team
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be willing to work on a night shift
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.