An exciting Workday Administrator role has become available at one of the global shared services company.
Location: Ortigas, Philippines.
What to expect from the role:
- Responsible for providing support to the company’s Staff with the administration of its People Systems with first-level technical & functional support. Your role primarily supports the Workday HCM module and its various integrations to the core company’s business systems.
- Manage service and support requests relating to Workday HCM.
- Address stakeholder queries efficiently & accurately by following the documented procedures and guidelines for different Workday HCM processes
- Provide support in ensuring the documentation upkeep relating to Workday HCM are in place
- Ensure quality maintenance and consistency of data in the system by performing Monthly audits and reporting all findings to the business
- Participate and provide support in the release management process of Workday version upgrades and testing, e.g. Regression, SIT, etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in any discipline
- Has at least 1-2 years’ experience and knowledge in the use of Service Management systems/tools (desirable)
- Experience in Global Shared Services Organization (desirable)
- Experience in working with the Workday system (required)
- Experience in working with Workday HCM (desirable)
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to consult and engage with a wide and diverse internal employee audience.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries