An exciting Web Developer role has become available at one of the world's trusted B2B sales companies.
Location: Remote, Philippines.
What to expect from the role:
- Update and maintenance of the company website
- Development of new web pages
- Optimization of web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Extensive QA of the website to ensure compatibility across multiple platforms and browsers
- Development of features to enhance the user experience
- Ensure the balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Collaborate with other departments and team members on specific requests.
- Establish responsible plans and timelines, to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 3-5 years of development experience in WordPress and Elementor
- Experience in graphic and UX design
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Committed and intelligent problem solver
- Experience in project management
- Experience in technical SEO (optional but nice to have)
- Experience in server architecture (optional but nice to have)
- Work from home
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth
- Work with a global team
- Access to executives and a seat at the table where your ideas are valued
- Autonomy to ideate and implement your vision
If you’re interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role. Once done, submit your final video presentation link firstname.lastname@example.org
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.