An exciting US Accountant role has become available at one of the multinational Transport and Logistics companies.
Location: BGC, Taguig – temporary remote
What to expect from the role:
- Prepare and input all corporate journal entries
- Responsible in bookkeeping, financial reporting, payroll processing as well as validating financial statements, ledgers, and accounts and making corrections
- Prepare monthly account analysis or reconciliations of all corporate general ledger accounts
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and companies
- Manage intercompany accounting and intercompany reconciliations as well as preparing bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reporting such as U.S. government
- Prepare audit schedules to support the annual external audit
- Facilitate audits required by third parties such as vendors, customers, taxing authorities, etc
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With at least 5 years of experience with General ledger, Accounts Payable, and Account Receivable experience
- Preferably with experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Must be willing to work on the night shift, 9 pm – 6 am
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
- Good team player and able to coordinate with people effectively
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.