Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a Technical Writer on behalf of our Information Technology client.
The position will be in Pasig City, Philippines.
The role will be engaged on producing high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of client’s products and services.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets Organizational Standards
- Develop standards and protocols with team members for project documentation
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services and translate complex project information into simple, polished, and engaging content for client and organization use
- Maintain stylistic, notation, and organizational standards to unify communications
- Develop user-facing tutorials and documentation to improve the customer experience
- Edit existing content to conform to relevant standards and maximize clarity
- Evaluate and develop current content and innovate approaches for improvement based from current Organization Documentation
- Independently gather information to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with also with other departments to identify all documentation requirements, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and Organizational Documentation
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Organize and write supporting documents for products, services and systems
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in the IT field or the related is required for this position
- Familiar with the best practices of applications and web development
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Can prepare good materials for presentation
- Must be keen on details
- Capable in multi-tasking
- Able to work under pressure
If you are keen to join and ready to take up the challenge, please send your application now!
Kindly visit our website at www.lennormetier.com for more exciting job opportunities