The Technical Support is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the system, network, and website issues of all types. They are responsible for providing technical problem resolution to end-users by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
What to expect from the role:
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Responsible for ensuring the efficiency and workability of computers, servers, network equipment, and peripherals by identifying and resolving hardware and software problems reported.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software fault
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving websites, connectivity, functionalities, and more;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to the appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record issue transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled updates to customers whenever necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year IT/Computer Software
- Proper email and chat etiquette
- Average to excellent communication skills; verbal and written; English language
- Able to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledgeable in System and Network administration.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Server, Linux, Mac, Routers, and Firewalls, etc.
- Flexible; Willing to work on weekend and shifting schedules
- Thinking skills- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good attendance track
- Can multitask; good task management
- Positive attitude
About the Position
- Join a trusted Technology Solutions company
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Temporary Work from home until further notice
- competitive salary
- Can start asap
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!