An exciting Technical Support role has become available at one of the technology companies.
Location: Quezon City, Philippines.
The Technical Support is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the system, network, and website issues of all types. They are responsible for providing technical problem resolution to end-users by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
What to expect from the role:
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Responsible for ensuring the efficiency and workability of computers, servers, network equipment, and peripherals by identifying and resolving hardware and software problems reported.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software fault
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving websites, connectivity, functionalities, and more;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to the appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record issue transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled updates to customers whenever necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year IT/Computer Software
- Proper email and chat etiquette
- Average to excellent communication skills; verbal and written; English language
- Able to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledgeable in System and Network administration.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Server, Linux, Mac, Routers, and Firewalls, etc.
- Flexible; Willing to work on weekend and shifting schedules
- Thinking skills- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good attendance track
- Can multitask; good task management
- Positive attitude
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.