An exciting Engineering Lead role has become available at one of the world's trusted technology companies.
Location: Cebu, Philippines - Temporary Remote
What to expect from the role:
- As the Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to the team and be fully accountable for the entire service delivery for that vertical
- Your technical competency and execution skills would be critical to strengthen and guide the team through professional growth and project success
- You will lead a skilled team of developers and work closely with quality engineers
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Analyze current technologies and system architecture for the platform and determine ways to improve performance and stability
- Document and monitor new business requirements needed to institute technology updates and architectural changes
- Propose and establish a framework for gathering necessary requirements from various business stakeholders
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions to the development team
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have and enable senior leadership in making technology choices
- Provide updates to key stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of technology initiatives
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose new changes were needed
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 7+ experience as a software developer
- with 2+ years of experience in managing a high-performance 10-15 engineering team in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment using Agile development practices. Hands-on MEAN stack coding experience is a must
- Application development knowledge of popular technologies: NodeJS, Angular (+5), Express JS, SQL (PostgreSQL, MYSQL), NoSQL (DynamoDB), ReactJS, Spring, Python, React-Native, Search Engine (Elastic Search), API Gateway, etc.
- Extensive experience in building cloud-native applications (AWS/ Azure)
- Having working exposures in Version Control Software (GIT, SVN), etc.
- Having exposures CID Pipeline (Jenkins, Dockers).
- Hands-on experience is a must in Microservice Architecture.
- Good to have Process Automation Manager (Workflow) experience.
- Work at home set up until further notice
- Mid-Shift Schedule (3 pm to 12mn)
- Have experience working with Indian
- Medical Health Care Insurance or Insurance business experience - preferred, but not mandatory
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.