What to expect from the role:
- Effectively helps to prepare the store; maintains and stocks work areas making sure all items are accurately priced
- Operates with store management, visual merchandising point person, and sales lead to maintain visual standards.
- Helps customers by responding to products, stock availability, promotions, membership, general inquiries, and customer feedback.
- Oversees the retail store
- Process the Returns and Exchanges
- Provide knowledgeable answers to inquiries of customers on all platforms
- Assist customers in placing and confirming the orders
- Collect payment for goods, make changes, and distribute receipts.
- Additional duties as assigned
- College degree graduate preferred but not necessary
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office is an advantage
- Fun and detail-oriented
- Must be willing to work in Taguig City
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
- Can start asap
About this position:
- Join a retail/e-commerce company
- Amenable to work in Taguig City
- 6 months availability but subject to an extension