Senior .Net Developer
Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a highly technical Senior .Net Developer on behalf of a global financial technology client.
The position will be based in Boni, Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
This position is responsible for working with developers and product owners to design, develop, test and support Windows services and Web-based applications that support the configuration and deployment of POS (Point of Sale) terminal applications
- Design and develop business UI applications developed in JQuery
- Design and develop business backend applications developed in C# as services or WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) APIs (Application programming interface)
- Apply PCI and Security industry best practices towards application development
- Provide subject matter expertise on the design of applications and libraries
- Mentor other software developers on terminal development
- Work within an Agile project methodology and collaborate well with team members
- Work within aggressive project deadlines
- Take ownership of unit testing and the quality/security of code developed
- Provide technical subject matter knowledge, expertise, and recommendations to inform leadership decisions
- Participate in design/planning sessions
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Escalate issues and project risks timely to the Product Owner or SCRUM master
- Ensure enterprise security policy compliance
What you'll get? ✔️ Retirement Plan ✔️HMO upon start
✔️Life Insurance ✔️Annual Appraisal ...and other exciting perks and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field required
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience
- 4+ years of C#, .NET, Windows Web-based application development experience
- 2+ years working within an Agile development environment
- Experience with GIT
- Continuous integration technologies experienced with TeamCity, BuildMaster is preferred
- Experience in Agile methodology and working in Sprints is a plus
- Knowledge of Azure or Google cloud services is a plus
If you are keen to join and ready to take up the challenge, please send your application now!
Kindly visit our website at www.lennormetier.com for more exciting job opportunities