An exciting Solutions Architect role has become available at one of the trusted technology companies.
Location: Makati City, Philippines.
The job holder contributes to the growth and profitability by providing expertise in coming up with the overall technical and business architecture of the solution: from the solution’s design and write-up, system analysis and post-implementation. The position plans to organize and control all activities needed to ensure the achievement of the solution to meet clients’ needs.
What to expect from the role:
- Research on new solutions as directed by your Team Lead
- Perform Requirements analysis and determine solutions to propose to the prospect
- Assist in Proposal preparation by building and documenting the technical solution architecture to meet customer requirement for complex projects
- Responds to customer Technical/Compliance RFP/RFI (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) Technical and Compliance requirements
- Performs Gap analysis on client requirements vs company's solutions and provide recommendations on how to mitigate these Gaps
- Build and Perform product or solutions demonstrations to prospects
- Prepare initial project implementation plan (MS-Project or MS-Excel format)
- Prepares and Conducts Proof-of-Concept (POC) of assigned product/solutions in accordance with processes as defined by Management
- Coordinate/validate with product principal on the viability of the proposed solution/s and its corresponding hardware and software components
- Participate in Risk assessments and other tasks to ensure proper implementation of the project
- Coordinate with Support and Professional Services on any or all Risk Factors during Project Implementation
- Create, Modify Sales materials to empower Sales to qualify their requirements
- Identify opportunities for future business on existing customer or Prospects
- Train technical support team on an assigned product
- Update self on new industry trends and new product features of assigned products and conduct presentations to the technical team, sales team, and marketing team. Provide second-level technical support to customer’s support team
- Travel to client’s office, foreign and local training
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineer (ECE)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar or subordinate jobs
- Competencies: Product knowledge – JAVA or SQL Programming skills, Good Troubleshooting skills, Presentation skills, Analytical. Good oral & written communication skills, team player, planning/coordination and project management skills.
- Physical Effort/Working Condition: Generally in an office environment with minimal physical effort.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.