An exciting Software Developer role has become available at one of the global shared services companies.
Location: Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines. – Temporary remote
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
What to expect from the role:
- Responsible in developing reliable and maintainable software for desktop and cloud applications using latest programming languages and frameworks.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment
- Comply with coding standards and technical design
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and different software design patterns
- Must have experience in Microservices
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Angular experience is a plus
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.