An exciting Software Automation Test Engineer role has become available to join a global Shared Services company.
Location: Makati City (Temporary Remote)
- Perform medium to large-quality and testing projects by applying risk-based testing concepts and standards
- Apply knowledge of Quality Engineering and testing areas to define Quality and Test Strategy
- Requirements review process
- Perform QE Assessment projects following designated processes
- Review test cases for compliance per company and client standards
- Actively assist and lead defect triage
- Execute tests (Manual and Automated)
- Ability to create, maintain, and execute a project test plan
What you will get?
Mobile, Internet, Rice Medical, Transportation, uniform and laundry, HMO Coverage extended to dependents, Paid Time-Off (Convertible to cash), Training Fund, Insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience in software testing
- with substantial exposure in any of the following; (Quality, TestEngineering, Test Automation, Performance Testing, Mobile Testing, and Database Testing)
- must have hands-on experience in C# and Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience of multiple testing tools and technical testing approaches
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.