An exciting Software Automation Engineer role has become available at one of the trusted technology solutions companies.
Location: Cebu City, Philippines – Temporary remote (Open to candidates in Manila)
We are looking for a Software Automation Engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be designing and implementing tests, debug, and make corrective actions. You play a vital role in the company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
What to expect from the role:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Designs and develops tests automation scripts and programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existing software.
- Create and maintain the project quality plan and project test plan
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- With at least 7 years of related experience in quality assurance, manual or automation testing
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C#, Java, SQL.
- With experience in Selenium, cucumber
- Good level of understanding of QA process, Test planning, Test case generation and Defect management(JIRA)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Enjoy working in a group and collaborate with cross-functional teams to get things done
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.