As a social media manager, you must ensure content is informative and appealing, culturally relevant, human, and unified across platforms.
What to expect from the role
- Own all branded social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Clubhouse) including building out new ones if/when they become relevant
- Manage social media accounts of our key stakeholders
- Manage our employee advocacy platform
- Own and build out social media content publishing calendar
- Schedule all social posts using our social media tools and platforms
- Write up to 350 blurbs/captions per month
- Curate content from other sources for sharing
- Monitor, moderate, and respond to questions and comments in social media accounts in a timely manner according to brand voice guidelines
- Conduct social media listening and social media monitoring using appropriate tools
- Assist with analysis of social media marketing efforts and key metrics
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Social Media Marketing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Background in Copywriting, Social Media Management, Content Development, Digital Marketing, or Brand Management is an advantage
- Fanatical attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage workflow, multitask and meet deadlines
- Able to think, plan, and execute autonomously
About This Position
- 100% Remote Job
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time.
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Please use this video tool: www.vidyard.com
Once done, submit your final video presentation link to firstname.lastname@example.org