Philippine-based HR Solutions company Lennor Metier is in partnership with a start-up outsourcing company to recruit for a Senior Systems Developer.
The position will be based in Ortigas, Pasig, Philippines.
Some of the responsibilities of the Senior Systems Developer include ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The Senior Systems Developer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. The successful candidate will also mentor and guide the Systems Engineer staff.
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Technical support for existing customer environments
- Consults with a customer to determine their requirements
- Documentation for the solution including Detailed Design documents and project reports
- Implementation, testing and migration to production for the solution
- Management of the entire engagement, from conception to a successful conclusion
- Focus areas include: Cloud security, Identity and Access Management, NFV (including SDN and SD-WAN) and analytics
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field
- Has five (5) or more years’ experience in the similar role
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products
- Has working knowledge of operating systems particularly Windows and Linux/BSD
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Knowledgeable in security devices (firewalls, IPS, DLP, WAF) and preferably Palo Alto and ASA firewalls
- Has knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Azure
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good documentation skills
If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org