What to expect from the role
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, & support high-quality web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, etc.
- Create high-quality code, participating in code reviews, testing, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks for complex features.
- Guarantee zero-defect deliverables, taking responsibility for the entire development process, should work small to medium size projects.
- Aim on delivering performance applications and scalable solutions
- Contribute to aspects of business requirements analysis, design, development, testing, production support, and deliver small/medium size module with good turnaround time with zero defects.
- Providing production bug fixes and support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and resolution
- Support proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With 4 years of work experience on Java/J2EE
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, and Spring
- Experience in Tomcat/JBoss/Web logic /WebSphere
- Must have database knowledge with either Oracle/MySql/SQL Server or DB2)
- Good experience in applying Java/J2EE and related frameworks and technologies to solve complex business objectives
- Excellent communications and client management skills
- Attends intently to ensure accurate and full understanding actively acknowledges key points and asks appropriate questions to clarify the meaning
About the Position
- Join a global technology company
- Must be willing to work in Makati, Temporary Work From Home
- Salary from 60k-75k
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!