What to expect from the role:
- The document, develop, and deploy enhancement requests from users and stakeholders while adhering to SharePoint online best practices
- Plan and design improvements to SharePoint online performance. Provide detailed architecture analysis, design, and direction on development activities. Design and implement integrations between SharePoint online and other tools
- Work with users to resolve any technical issues they may have and create enhancements that will better serve their needs
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide after-hours incident resolution
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- at least (3) years of development experience
- Experienced in SharePoint Online
- Experience in .Net is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to users and team members via phone, IM, and email
About the Position
- Join a global company.
- Work Setup: Work From Home until further notice
- Office is located in Makati
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!