What to expect from the role
- Perform Quality Engineering Assessment projects following designated processes.
- Architect and implement automation test tools and automation frameworks that will help us release with confidence.
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process.
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features.
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
- Functionality, regression, use case, and system testing.
- Expertise in preparing test cases, test plans.
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Selenium, JAVA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Position
- Join a global technology solution company.
- Temporary remote setup (Makati)
- Willing to work on a Mid Shift
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!