An exciting Senior Quality Assurance Engineer has become available at one of the world's largest financial services companies.
Location: Mandaluyong, Philippines.
This position is responsible for working with developers, testers, and product owners to design, develop, test, and support automation on payment-related applications on POS terminals that use the Android operating system.
What to expect from the role:
- Create and manage automated testing applications, including unit tests, functional and non-functional tests, integration tests, and UI automation tests for complex Payment applications
- Architect and implement automation test tools and automation frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Hands-on experience with mobile automation tools such as Appium
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high-quality features
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Assist in mentoring and coaching.
- Work within an Agile project methodology.
- Work within aggressive project deadlines.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams
- Experience with testing frameworks for unit, integration, and UI automation like JUnit, TestNG, Jensor, XCTest, Selenium, Appium, UIAutomator, UI Automation, Espresso, Mocha, WebDriverAgent, etc.
- Experience with Android UI test automation frameworks
- Experience with Python, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, Espresso
- Visual testing with screen-shot-test-for-android is a plus
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.