An exciting Senior PMO Manager role has become available at one of the global manufacturing companies.
Location: Cebu City, Philippines.
What to expect from the role:
- Maintaining and assisting in the development and approval of budgets for new projects & programs
- Responsible for compliance in local legislation and requirements like International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) permits, safety legislation, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) as well as Toyota Production System (TPS) policy.
- Drive the development, implementation and update of resource plans needed for highly complex & strategically important projects & programmes, taking account of availabilities and scheduling
- Define project scope and plan for delivery for projects according roles & responsibility matrix.
- Execute the project, including costing and implementation according the Front End Loading (FEL) guidelines.
- Lead and facilitate Project Meetings and Risk Reviews when required
- Assure that the safety and reliability of existing equipment is maintained during project implementation
- Coordinate the development of all necessary documentation for commissioning, training, maintenance and maintain all records required by legislation and policies..
- Coordinate and provide direction to contractors.
- Work together with the procurement team on project needs, as well as with the accounting team on project budget and expenditure.
- Partner with the business areas and (key) stakeholders to manage expectations of the project outcome as well as to receive buy in for the project implementation
- Support the operations group as well as other centers of excellences with your specialist and technical knowledge
- Work together with the procurement team on project needs, as well as with the accounting team on project budget and expenditure
- Setting up project structure and project steering committee according project governance guidelines.
- Closing out projects according FEL5 requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering field
- With at least (10) years’ work experience in project management
- PMI certification preferred
- Knowledge of Maximo, Wave, SAP and SpheraCloud required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera and SharePoint beneficia
- Ability to work with Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management (EPCM) companies
- Strong experience in Authorization For Expenditure (AFE) and CAPEX SharePoint
- Must be willing to work in Cebu
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.