What to expect from the role
- Responsible for selection, development, and validation of core materials, properties, and designs, as well as the processes that are necessary to apply them.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and problem-solving results to other departments and regional centers
- Analyze, select, or recommend materials for new or existing products or products returned from the field
- Aid the development of new test and evaluation methods for assessing the use of various metals and joining methods.
- Create technical reports and method development procedures or standard work to be reviewed by peers or department leadership.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Metallurgy, Materials Science with a focus on Metallurgy, or similar. B.S. candidates with exceptional work experience will also be considered.
- Extensive experience in operating a diverse range of materials testing equipment.
- Experience in working with hazardous materials with a willingness to exhibit and promote health and safety across the team.
- Knowledge of DFEMA and PFMEA (Design and Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis).
About this Position
- Join a Global Company
- Must be willing to work onsite, Calabarzon
- Offers work flexibility
- Salary from 60,000 – 150,000
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!