What to expect from the role
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Minimum 6 years of Java development experience
- Experience in both frontend and backend
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or adopt Lean principles.
- Substantial experience in MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- complex custom Functions, DB Views, and/or Stored experience is a plus.
About the Position
- Join a global company.
- must be willing to work on a mid-shift.
- The office is located in BGC, on a temporary work from home
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!