What to expect from the role:
- Provides strategic financial decision support to all levels of management
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, and updating all aspects of the cost accounting system
- Responsible for populating cost data, determining standard costs, generating cost accounting reports, establishing, and documenting related policies and procedures, assisting with budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and other accounting duties as needed
- Examines changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Perform special projects as assigned, by providing financial and business reporting analysis, expertise, and financial information.
- Degree in Accountancy must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Minimum 5 years experience in cost manufacturing management capacity
- Have hands-on SAP implementation and operation experience
- Experience in Management Accounting and Decision Support, Forecast / Budget Management and Project Management
- Experience in automotive is a plus
- Experience in internal or external audit fields
About the Position
- Global manufacturing company
- Must be open to work in Pampanga (relocation will be provided)
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!