An exciting Senior Android Software Developer has become available at one of the world's largest financial services companies.
Temporary Work From Home
The successful candidate is responsible for working with developers and product owners to design, develop, test and support payment-related applications on POS terminals that use the Android operating system
- Providing subject matter expertise on the design of applications and libraries
- Develop specifications for terminal applications
- Mentor other software developers on Android development
- Be aware of Android technology changes/practices and disseminating information to peers
- Work within an Agile project methodology
- Work within aggressive project deadlines
- Take ownership of unit testing and the quality/security of code developed
- Provide Android subject matter knowledge, expertise, and recommendations to inform leadership decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field required
- 5+ years of professional software development
- 3+ years Android Java development experience
- 2+ years of commercially deployed Android applications
- Experience with Android Studio and Android Development Tools
- Payments industry experience a plus
- Hybrid Android development experience a plus
- C development experience a plus
- Experience with payment applications or transaction processing a plus
- Experience with Git a plus
- Experience with Rally/AgileCentral a plus.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.