What to expect from the role:
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Ensure high flexibility in the development process and provide ongoing maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master and Certified SAFe Practitioner
- with 3+ years of Scrum Master experience
- With experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving skills, and possess a drive to make a difference
About the Position
- Join a global technology company
- Midshift but must be open to work in a different schedule
- Temporary work from home.
- Office is located in Makati City
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!