An exciting Scrum Master role has become available at one of the world’s trusted technology shared services companies.
Location: Makati City, Philippines.
What to expect from the role:
- Guide the team and organization on using Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Develop and scale Agile/Scrum framework for several key projects
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Supports several small development Scrum teams assigned to building complex POS terminal applications and services
- Participates in enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their teams while promoting self-management, and constantly improving our standards of work
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint or release progress
- Maintain process documentation
- Ensure that the functionality delivered to the customer meets quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 3+ years of Scrum Master experience
- SAFe Certified is a must
- With experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- POS Terminal experience is a strong plus
- Experience in Rally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving skills, and possess a drive to make a difference
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.