This role is responsible for maintaining and updating the company’s Virtual Office master images and providing end user support, ensuring timely resolution of incidents and concerns.
What to expect from the role:
- This role will be to manage the software distribution and patch management as well as building and deploying software packages to workstations.
- Should have knowledge on design, deploying, configuring, and support of desktop technologies in a distributed environment.
- Maintenance and update of company’s Virtual Office master images
- Install applications, application updates, and OS patches
- Update Citrix machine catalogs with images generated from the master images
- Update and maintain Azure virtual machines running Windows 10 multisession
- Provide L2 support for virtual office concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in supporting either Citrix or WVD environments
- Experience with SCCM application deployment
- Experience in supporting Citrix environments
- Windows 10 knowledge (registry, file system, DLLs, OS patching)
- Technical expertise in supporting and managing Multisession Workstation OS
- Significant experience in providing level 2 support in the area of IT Infrastructure
- Demonstrated results in working collaboratively to deliver value and improve support services
- Nice to have: Knowledgeable in: Cloud / Collaboration Applications, Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI), Azure-based Citrix VDI
About the Position
- Join a global company
- Day Shift, temporary Work From home
- The office is located in Pasig City
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!