An exciting Sales Support Specialist role has become available at one of the multinational Transport and Logistics companies.
Location: BGC, Taguig – temporary remote
What to expect from the role:
- Supports Sales Team through preparation, updating and review of customer pricing & value proposals.
- Prepares sales contracts/proposals based on approved proposals and ensuring all external proposals are accompanied by our standard terms & conditions of carriage & credit.
- Fully understand and utilize Quotation Module for rate requests and quoting to Customers when required
- Determine customer requirements and liaise with Sales team to act quickly in responding to their Customer requests
- Will be responsible for creating on following up on quotations and proposals to customers assigned
- Follow the “knowledge transfer” guidelines to ensure smooth transition from sales to operations
- Quickly identify and own customer issues.
- Responsible for investigating and driving timely resolution of customer disputes. This involves interaction with the customer, credit, and sales rep
- Take ownership of administrational duties
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 3 years of experience in Freight forwarding
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; strong critical self-review skills.
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.