An exciting Ruby on Rails Developer role has become available at one of the world’s trusted technology shared services companies.
Location: Makati City, Philippines.
What to expect from the role:
- Connect the application with the other web services
- Responsible for writing server-side web application logic in Ruby, around the framework Rails
- In charge of the expansion of new web applications
- Maintenance of existing web applications
- Develop back-end components; associate the application with the other web services, and backing the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Writing server-side web application logic in Ruby
- Create back-end components
- Extending and maintaining JSON and Liquid-based APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Ruby on Rails
- Minimum 3 years working in a Linux OS
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming and software development life cycle
- Ability to identify and resolve application errors
- Experience doing software development for web applications
- Must be open to learning and supporting a wide variety of technologies
- Experience working on large applications in a collaborative, team environment
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.