An exciting Product Operations Manager role has become available at one of the global sales resource companies.
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager with a passion for problem-solving to support every step of the company’s product delivery process; from development to release, from client launch to optimization, from anomaly reporting to resolution.
You will work closely with the Product team, Development, and Customer Success Team to improve product delivery and communications as we grow.
What to expect from the role:
- Work with internal stakeholders to translate strategic business plans into actionable product roadmaps.
- Track and communicate product development progress and performance of development teams.
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for testing, launching, and rollout of new products and features.
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale in order to help the development team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively.
- Establish product KPIs and conduct reviews to track progress toward milestones and general product health.
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams, responding (or appropriately routing them) to save development time.
- Work with the customer experience team to collect feedback, prioritize, and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by the product and tech team in future development.
- Make sure user-facing teams are readily equipped with product documentation and processes required to support new customers.
- Communicate directly with top users to solicit testimonials and gather data for use cases
- 3+ years of working experience in product operations or program/project management.
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently, think critically and multitask.
- Passion for problem-solving--you think in terms of processes and how to make them better.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and competing deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal English) with experience in working with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to present, listen, and explain your ideas clearly and effectively.
- Work from home
- Can work Nightshift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippine Time.
- Work with a global team.
- Access to executives and a seat at the table where your ideas are valued.
- Autonomy to ideate and implement your vision.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.