What to expect from the role
- Develop a thorough understanding of all related products/services that can bring value to the customers.
- Demonstrate how the proposed solution can add substantial value in replacing or enhancing the customer’s current business environment.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Working closely with the customer to understand the Scope, Time, Budget requirements
- Replying to customers following a request for information and proposal request
- Presenting the proposal to customer alongside members of the sales team
- Providing ongoing support for customers post-implementation.
- Can recommend and manage technology to be used to support the solutions offered.
- Manage the solution decision process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of proven track record in a customer-facing or relevant technical role (Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect, Product Management, Technical Consultant, or Client Services). Ideally from a major consultancy or system integrator.
- Significant experience in delivering advanced tailored demonstrations to executives.
- Experience in technology industries with skills in entrepreneurial environments selling new/innovative products.
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics or Enterprise Resource Planning
About This Position
- Join a global company.
- Temporary Remote Setup
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City.