An exciting Online Community Success Manager role has become available at one of the world's trusted technology companies.
Location: Cebu City
- Liaison with regional volunteer board members (approx. 80 people and growing)
- Drive membership growth and engagement in each region
- Partner with regional leaders to build an engaged HR community through online and in-person educational and social programming.
- Become proficient in various member types/benefits, HR communities, HR core products and become a site navigation wizard.
- Guide regional leaders on utilization of online HR Groups and assist with seeding
- content in groups; also monitor and encourage use of online groups
- Ensure regional leaders are trained on tools and products including how to promote the Affiliate Program to support programming funding needs
- Schedule and lead remote monthly meetings with regional leaders to provide training,
- answer questions and share best practices on systems, products and programming.
- Ensure regional programs are marketed to the community.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality product and unparalleled user experience to customers
- Results-focused...you’re comfortable challenging the status quo and seeking opportunities to continually improve
- Strong analytical skills; you’re a problem solver who provides creative solutions and is very proficient in breaking down problems into logical steps
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; you’re a natural communicator that excels at sharing information with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A strong data-driven approach to decision making (via KPIs and metrics); you’re comfortable leveraging and interpreting numbers to back up your recommendations
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and partners; you’re good at finding consensus and agreeing from a diverse group of people with conflicting interests
- People would describe you as collaborative, analytical, and enjoyable to work with Ability to work during Pacific Time Zone working hours and OT for early morning or late evening programs
- Able to quickly learn technology and systems including Zoom, Asana, Google Suite, and in-house database.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries