We are looking for a full-time, highly organized, energetic Office Coordinator to support our growing team’s needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of computer software and technology, but also enjoy interfacing with employees and vendors.
The successful candidate will have the ability to see and meet the needs of the team, work in a professional manner, and have the ability to multi-task between several projects with changing priorities while maintaining a cheerful and fun attitude.
What to expect from the role
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees including workstation setup and benefits orientation
- Support all office functions to keep things running smoothly in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records, ensure filing systems are securely kept current and accurate
- Ensure office efficiency by anticipating and providing needed supplies, and identifying other necessary duties for productive operation
- Handle equipment procurement and inventory, equipment setup
- handle incoming phone calls, receive and sort mail, handle package shipment and delivery
- Assist with ad hoc projects and general administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- With at least 3 years of experience in office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Experience providing administrative or front desk support in a startup environment is a plus
- Familiarity in government compliance
- Must be willing to work in Muntinlupa