In this position, you will be a critical point of contact between the Client and the rest of the organization, as well as the Client’s customers, network troubleshooting, system administration, among other duties.
What to expect from the role:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring alerts, servers, and backup platforms.
- Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN and WAN
- Answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into the tracking system.
- Diagnose network problems and provides solution recommendations to global clients.
- Diagnose wireless problems and provide support to global users.
- Assists in configuration, implementation, and management of Cisco, Aruba, and Aerohive access points and controllers.
- Proxy filtering account management.
- Assists in administering and maintaining local and web-based versions of tracking software.
- Provides support to SSL VPN internal and external users.
- Configure and manage SSL VPN servers hosted remotely.
- Interacts with third party network providers to resolve and escalate network and security related issues.
- Provides responses to internal clients in a timely manner.
- Assists with the inventory management of network requirements.
- Provides SDWAN support.
- Provides monthly report.
- Complies with relevant Management Systems.
- CCNA certified - routing and switching.
- Advance SSL VPN configuration and management skills.
- Basic knowledge of SDWAN – Software-Defined Wide Area Networking
- Experience in network security.
- Must be open to work in Makati and on shifting schedule.
About This Position
- Join a global company.
- Temporary Remote Setup
- Must be willing to work in Makati
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!