What to expect from the role:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring alerts, servers, and backup platforms.
- Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate LAN and WAN
- Answer all trouble calls/emails and enters work orders into the tracking system.
- Diagnose network problems and provides solution recommendations to global clients.
- Diagnose wireless problems and provide support to global users.
- Assists in configuration, implementation, and management of Cisco, Aruba, and Aerohive access points and controllers.
- Proxy filtering account management.
- Assists in administering and maintaining local and web-based versions of tracking software.
- Provides support to SSL VPN internal and external users.
- Configure and manage SSL VPN servers hosted remotely.
- Interacts with third-party network providers to resolve and escalate network and security-related issues.
- Provides responses to internal clients in a timely manner.
- Assists with the inventory management of network requirements.
- Provides SDWAN support.
- Provides monthly report.
- Complies with relevant Management Systems.
- CCNA certified - routing and switching.
- Advance SSL VPN configuration and management skills.
- Basic knowledge of SDWAN – Software-Defined Wide Area Networking
- Experience in network security.
- Must be open to work in Makati and on shifting schedule.
About the Position
- Join a global company.
- Temporary Remote Setup
- Must be willing to work in Makati
- Shifting Schedule
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!