An exciting Netsuite Developer has become available at one of the world's largest financial services companies.
The Enterprise Systems CRM/ERP Developer is primarily responsible for supporting the continued growth of the Enterprise Systems applications. The ideal candidate is required to understand and conceptualize applications from both the technical and a business point of view. This position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure - to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines - while following a stringent release process.
The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the Enterprise Systems applications. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and build workable solutions in Enterprise Systems.
- Work to understand key Enterprise Systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Agreement Express, Aperia, DocuSign, and others
- Gather and translate business requirements into user and functional specifications
- Assist with training and providing client support across the enterprise systems
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how Enterprise Systems can be implemented to solve them
- Recommend system changes and enhancements
- Create documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Perform functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Support vendor integrations and additional third party platforms
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Develop features using SuiteScript (1.0 and 2.0) via Development Environment, SuiteCloud IDE
- Mapping between records in NetSuite to SalesForce and NetSuite and Onboarding External Systems
- 3+ years ERP experience with at least 2 years of internal support
- A third level qualification in a relative discipline, (Computers, IT, Business etc.) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with an existing, heavily-customised, ERP system
- Experience with NetSuite administration, workflows, saved searches and customizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SOAP and REST (both Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Strong time management skills with ability to juggle simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with multiple departments and managers
- Works well in a collaborative and consensus-oriented team environment
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Evaluate business / functional requirements, impact on existing environments and implement solutions using SuiteCloud Developer Framework
- Change Management using Target Process and Git.
- Have a desire to be part of a team with a passion for learning System Integration through NetSuite
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology
- System Integration Management using an ETL tool (preferably Dell Boomi)
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.