An exciting Netsuite Administrator has become available at one of the world's largest financial services companies.
Location: Mandaluyong, Philippines.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the continued growth of the Enterprise Systems applications. The ideal candidate is required to understand and conceptualize applications from both the technical and a business point of view. This position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the Enterprise Systems applications. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and build workable solutions in Enterprise Systems.
What to expect from the role:
- Work to understand key Enterprise systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Agreement Express, Aperia, DocuSign, and others
- Gather and translate business requirements into user and functional specifications
- Assist with training and providing client support across the enterprise systems
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how Enterprise Systems can be implemented to solve them
- Recommend system changes and enhancements
- Create documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows, and user guides
- Perform functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
- Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs
- Support end-user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 years of ERP experience
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and the pressures of managing to required timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to juggle simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with multiple departments and managers
- Works well in a collaborative and consensus-oriented team environment
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
- NetSuite Administration
- Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience
- Experience with NetSuite administration, workflows, saved searches, and customizations
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.