Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a highly technical Marketing Specialist on behalf of our IT client.
The position will be Makati City, Philippines.
This role is responsible for assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of company's market.
- Create and develop sales and marketing collaterals that can be used for email or online campaigns (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Facilitate internal sales team campaigns and programs
- Liaise with external vendors to execute campaigns and other marketing initiatives
- Support marketing executives in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate success
- Conduct market research and analyze a variety of consumer rating reports/questionnaire, marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitors’ offerings, product specifications and demographic data
- Presents research findings to sales team to help guide the direction and activities of the department
- Helps maintain company website and social media accounts for brands, products or services ensuring up to date information
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, ad formatting assistance during the creation campaigns, website content and other promotional materials
- Monitor, adjust and report on marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Generate sales leads from email campaigns, events, and online ads
- Enters marketing data into CRM and helps to create data and financial reports for the sales and marketing team
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Digital Marketing an advantage
- Familiarity with the sales process
- Understanding of Marketing elements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in Creative/Design (Adobe), Research and analysis
Abilities in Budgeting, Leadership and Project Management