An exciting Marketing Specialist role has become available at one of the multinational Transport and Logistics companies.
Location: BGC, Taguig Philippines. - Temporary Remote
This person will handle social media, website, handles corporate communication standards or etiquette and tools of the company.
What to expect from the role:
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Create and develop sales and marketing collaterals that can be used for email or online campaigns (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Works with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Facilitate internal sales team campaigns and programs
- Liaise with external vendors to execute campaigns and other marketing initiatives
- Support marketing executives in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate success
- Conduct market research and analyze a variety of consumer rating reports/questionnaire, marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitors’ offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Presents research findings to the sales team to help guide the direction and activities of the department
- Helps maintain company website and social media accounts for brands, products, or services ensuring up to date information
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, ad formatting assistance during the creation campaigns, website content, and other promotional materials
- Monitors adjust and report on marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in Digital Agency
- Familiarity with the sales process
- Understanding of Marketing elements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in Creative/Design (Adobe), Research and analysis
- Abilities in Budgeting, Leadership, and Project Management
- Night Shift
- Salary: up to 30k
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries.