As an integral member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting marketing activities to ensure that we meet our targets and objectives.
This new role is varied and will immerse you into the world of marketing. You will report to the Director of Marketing and requires you to collaborate with team members from other departments as well as 3rd party agencies and contractors.
What to expect from the role
- Facilitate production of social media videos, podcasts, webinars, and other marketing assets among the content and creative team, and key contributors.
- Book the company’s stakeholders as guest speakers on 3rd party podcasts and webinars.
- Manage and implement the distribution of our marketing assets to generate backlinks, promotions, etc.
- Produce regular reports on marketing activity effectiveness such as website performance, campaign performance, contractor scorecards, and others.
- Manage marketing database and lists – ensure data quality in the system and proper segmentation of lists
- Assist in the management of the marketing team’s projects and timelines in our project management tool
- Communicate and coordinate with 3rd party agencies and contractors that support various marketing initiatives
- Participate in the planning and development of marketing strategies and annual marketing plans.
- Assist others as required in general; and specifically, with marketing-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- With at least 3 years of experience 3 in digital marketing or marketing operations
- Experience with CRM and Project Management systems
- Proven time management skills with the ability to establish priorities and meet competing deadlines
- Dynamic, results-driven, highly organized individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Driven by personal and professional growth as the company is growing!
About This Position
- 100% Remote Job
- Night shift, 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Philippines Time.
- Full-time, fast-paced with lots of career growth.
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit a 2-5 minute video explaining (in English) why you’d be a great fit for this role.
Please use this video tool: www.vidyard.com