We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will drive marketing initiatives across the company and be responsible for guiding and owning crucial functions like corporate branding, product marketing, public relations, email marketing, and user acquisition.
This role requires a combination of product understanding, creative/brand thinking, communication skills as well as relevant marketing experience.
- Develop marketing strategies based on strong analytics (including on costs, conversion, retention, LTV, and ROI), set and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Be the trusted voice of the customer internally by gathering and surfacing insights that shape our strategy and product development roadmap
- Help develop the marketing launch strategy and deliver on their execution to launch new, exciting products
- Lead a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- launch different products and services
- at least 5 years of marketing experience
- experience in a startup scene is a plus
- Deep knowledge of attribution, non-traditional marketing channels, and multi-channel marketing engines
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions