What to expect from the role
- Manage and optimize campaigns on a daily basis to meet particular marketing goals and KPIs
- Develop and implement a regional marketing strategy to increase demand.
- Develop and execute digital campaigns across paid media platforms (advertising, paid social, and paid search)
- Determine the effectiveness of proposed/existing methods
- Demonstrate a passion for marketing metrics and process development
- Ensure that the website is SEO-friendly
- Oversee content creation and curation for the website and social media channels.
- Demonstrated ability and experience using data to monitor and evaluate performance, test campaigns and measure their effectiveness, and plan ongoing improvements
- Create and implement an internal communications plan aimed at improving employee branding.
- Be an active contribution to the company's marketing strategy by being flexible and agile with the capacity to react fast and be effective in new scenarios in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree graduate
- 3-5 years experience preferably in an IT/BFSI industry
- Proficient in implementing SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Paid Ads
- Experienced in implementing Marketing CRM tools such as Zoho, Hubspot, etc
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tools and latest trends
- Worked for a B2B company
About the Position
- Join a global technology company
- Must be willing to work in Makati, Temporary Work From Home
- Salary up to 50k
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!