What to expect from the role:
- Work with product owners in understanding the level of agility and implementation of delivery methodology
- Effectively breakdown API business and plan prerequisites to building assignment while working closely with product owners
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to design, develop, implement, test, document, and operationalize the systems applications to support platforms and their integration
- Create detailed design to align with the business requirements
- Support with technical design, unit test plan, functional program design, and technical program design
- Work with the team and business colleagues, define KPIs, data integrity measurements, and data integrity assurance process.
- Analyze performance requirements for APIs and develop plans to improvise
- Writing and/or reviewing software system documentation
- Identify and communicate project risks and issues to product owners
- Bachelor’s degree
- With at least 3 years of experience in API Development, REST API, and leadership experience
- Programming knowledge in JavaCC++Python is a plus
- Strong experience performing technical design in support of cross-platform applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving skills, and possess a drive to make a difference
About the Position
- Join a global technology company
- Mid shift but must be open to work in a different schedule
- Temporary work from home.
- Office is located in Makati City
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!