Philippines’ trusted executive search and recruitment company Lennor Metier is urgently recruiting for a highly technical Key Account Manager on behalf of our IT client.
The position will be Makati City, Philippines.
The Key Account Manager is part of the Sales and Marketing Department. This role is responsible for establishing and developing a long-term relationship with prospective customers while also servicing existing accounts. He/she seeks out to acquire and identifies new customers with high and strategic potential belonging to the Enterprise corporation and or defined industry market segments, initiating communication with decision-makers to assess their needs and sell his/her company’s solution product or services.
- Achieves monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals and objectives
- Selling products and services to enterprise account/customer
- Upselling/cross-selling to existing accounts/customer
- Building relationship and proactively communicating with prospective clients and existing customers to identify new sales opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service both to prospective clients and existing customers
- Maintaining client relationships with existing accounts to ensure account renewals for continuous business engagement
- Confidently and successfully negotiates and closes deals
- Respond to Request for proposals (RFP), in a timely and accurate fashion
- Work with customers to identify challenges that our products can solve
- Conducts professional and informative sales presentations
- Provide sales pipeline and weekly sales forecasting reports
- Build account plans and strategies to develop key accounts
- Provide weekly/monthly opportunity pipeline and report on specific campaigns
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM System
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has proven track record of achieving sales targets and departmental KPIs
- Experience in handling enterprise and corporate accounts with strong ability to work in all levels or the organization
- Can influence key business stakeholders
- Experience with Solutions Selling, Sales Process, and Enterprise Selling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Required skill(s): Presentation skills, account management, Problem-solving skills, negotiation, and closing skills
- Excellent and strong work ethics, driven, goal-oriented and assertive
- Knowledge in sales tools or CRM system, proficient in MS-office applications