An exciting JBPM Developer role has become available at one of the world's trusted technology companies.
Location: Cebu City
As a crucial member of the team, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, you will take direction from solution architects and Leads to development activities.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that the technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications using Redhat Process Automation Manager or jBPM
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level
- 5+ years of experience with application development.
- 2 years of experience with Red Hat Process Automation Manager experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Java / J2EE, OO Design.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in SOA, Web services, Rest API, PostgreSQL.
- Well-rounded knowledge on RDBMS and Database design.
- Previous Experience with CI/CD and related technologies preferable but not required
- Other “Business Process Management” preferable but not required
- Hibernate ORM Java Framework and Spring Application Framework preferable but not required.
- Experience Service Oriented Design & implementing and consuming RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML.
Think you are an ideal candidate? Apply now!
Lennor Metier is a leading executive search and recruitment/headhunting agency in the Philippines and Southeast Asia, with substantial experience in hiring top-caliber professionals for companies in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Technology, Finance, manufacturing, and engineering industries