What to expect from the role:
- Acts as a bridge between sales, innovations, delivery, support, and customers
- Analyze potential partner relationships for Integrations.
- Ensure product quality and deliver solutions to the industry
- Provide case updates to our customers and clients
- Answer calls in a Japanese language and/or English based on the needs of the account
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferably N2 or N3 certified
- Relevant working experience in the automotive industry
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Parts Systems and processes, or related experience in the industry of supply chain or Inventory.
- Knowledge in Dealer Management System or OEM Systems
- Excellent Communications skills in Japanese and English languages – both written and spoken
- Project Management skills or experience is a plus
- initially, morning shift (following Japan time) but may be required to work on shifts.
About the Position
- Join a reputable global company
- On a Temporary Work From Home set up
- must be willing to work in Makati
- Morning Shift but must be okay to different schedule as needed
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!