What to expect from the role:
- Support Global IT Infrastructure across ANZ, ASIA, Middle East
- Incident management lifecycle: investigation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, follow-up, and related documentation and communication to reduce the likelihood of the issue persisting in the future
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks
- Ensures the relevant functional services are delivered in accordance with contractual or agreed service levels and Key Performance Indicators.
- Champion for compliance, quality, and assurance for the functional area.
- Ensures that stakeholders understand the current and proposed solutions and how these can be exploited for business value.
- More than 8 years of work experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide environments for a multinational company following ITIL processes
- Has an experience in managing Global Sites
- Solid understanding of a complete IT infrastructure.
- Strong team management skills
About the Position
- Join a global company
- Day Shift, temporary Work From home
- Office is located in Pasig City
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!